The nurse is contributing to a staff development conference about
clients who are pregnant and rubella non-immune. Which of the following information should the nurse suggest including? Select all that apply.
1. Fetal effects from the mother’s exposure to rubella tent to be mild
2. Exposure to rubella during pregnancy is only harmful in the first trimester
3. Clients that are not immune to rubella should be vaccinated postpartum
4. Antibiotics administered after exposure eliminate the risks of rubella for the fetus
5. Pregnancy should be prevented for 4 weeks after receiving the rubella vaccine.